Hi! So I haven’t been posting for many years but hoping to get back at it.
On the bright side, I’ve been reading a lot.
I thought I’d share a few reading challenges I’ve found online for some reading inspiration this year.
- The Goodreads Challenge – a self-imposed numerical goal
- Book Riot Reader Harder Challenge 2020 – 24 challenges
- Modern Mrs. Darcy Reading Challenge 2020 – 10 categories for 12 books
- Professional Book Nerds 2020 Reading Challenge – 12 categories for 13 books (scroll down for the graphic); there’s also a 30 day book challenge!
- Popsugar Reading Challenge 2020 – 50 book prompts
And as a bonus! The New York Public Library came out with its “125 Books We Love” List for its 125th anniversary. The list missed some of my favorite authors (hello? Kurt Vonnegut? Thomas Mann?) but looking forward to being inspired with other authors.
Please let me know if you have any other reading challenges to recommend!